Our goal is to make it easy enough for people to join a live event on Qiqo without having to read any special instructions.
Sometimes people want instructions and sometimes instructions just make a task more complicated. If your members need instructions, here are some simple ones below. Remember to replace “[insert your event link here]” below with the link to your event. It will look something like this:
Before the Meeting
Step 0: Download Zoom here. You will automatically be prompted to enter a meeting ID. There is no need to enter a meeting ID, because Qiqo will connect you directly (see below). Close Zoom.
Instructions to Join the Meeting/Event:
1: Go to [insert your event link here]
2. Sign in and then click “Participate”.
3. Click “Join Video” to connect by phone or computer microphone.
That’s all! Participants will arrive at the main table.
Later, if participants want to go to a breakout table,
1. Click “Breakout Tables” on the left to see them all.
2. Click on one breakout table to see its page.
3. Click “Join Video” to be disconnected from the main table and join the audio/video for that breakout.
Repeat steps 1-3 to go back to the main table.