This is a quick welcome message for those coming to us from the association world. Qiqo is a tool for realtime communication and peer-to-peer learning among your association’s members.
By signing up for a free account there, you can do several things:
- Engage in the text chat anytime.
- Jump from the text chat to a live video chat anytime using the the Live Café.
- Schedule a live event (a more interactive and peer-to-peer version of a webinar).
- Add an announcement to the weekly newsletter which goes out to all the other members.
- And much more! Feel free to play around and send us your feedback.
There are many tools available on the platform (live events, chat, written conversations, blogging, etc), and the great news is that most of them are available for free. If you let your members use the optional features of connecting live by audio or video then you pay just 1¢/min per person respectively.
So, that means you can use most of Qiqo’s tools without having to pay anything, and if you enable live audio/video connections, then you just pay for what your members use.
Earning Non-Dues Revenue with Qiqo
To take it a step farther, you can actually increase revenue by hosting entire online events and mini-conferences. Your association sets the price of admission and we only deduct the cost of the audio/video minutes used. These peer-to-peer events are much easier to plan than regular conferences, because the participants bring the questions and topics that they want to discuss. All you have to do is define the scope of the conference in the invitation.
Do you have questions or suggestions? You can reach us at email@example.com.